Friday 6 September 2013

Review: Pure BB Cream All in one Blemish Balm

Hello,

Today I am going to be reviewing this Pure BB cream, I got it for £1.99 from Home Bargains.

 

I bought this for its promise to conceal things as well as smooth the face and that it could even be a base for makeup.
 
I got the colour 'Light' but, I'm not really sure what it is with BB creams, they always seem to be quite dark for me, but it is perfect at the moment as I have a tan but I don know what it will be like in the winter. It doesn't seem as dark for me as my Garnier one, which is also fine as the moment. It really does smooth my face, and I am planning on trying it as a base for my makeup. I have been mixing it with my normal foundation as its too light, and I really do feel as though it made my foundation stay on longer which I am very happy with.
 
It's not as thick as the Garnier one, and I feel as though it feel like more of a very light foundation, and it blends very well. When it is on, it looks lovely and natural because it blends in just like a moisturiser really and such a little bit goes such a long way.
 
Overall, I really like this product and I would definitely recommend it!
 
Any posts you'd like to see?
Have you tried any good BB/CC creams?
 
Please Comment and Follow on Bloglovin' while you're here <3

Bye <3

2 comments:

  1. I really like BB creams as it hides all my blemishes. my favourite one is the Maybelline one! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, so do I! I've had my eye on that one, but I always get so confused whether to get the Dream one or the Pure one :/ xx

      Delete