Sunday 22 September 2013

Review: MUA Blusher in Cupcake

Hello,

Today I am going to be doing a review of  MUA's blusher in Cupcake. I often see people posting about this blusher, but in the shade Lolly, which I do also want to get, but I thought I'd get this one first, especially as its a colour which I would most likely wear as its a natural pink colour.

 


 
 
This was £1! Because of this I wasn't really expecting great pigmentation or colour, but I was so surprised, I actually have to put my brush on it more lightly so that I don't get too much colour on my cheeks, its so pigmented.
 
I really like this and its a lovely colour. I also like the packaging, even though its pretty simple, I know that it wont come undone in my bag and I think it looks nice too.
 
The names of the colours in this whole range of blushers are slightly bizarre, and they definitely don't give you any indication of the products colour, however I think the names are quite sweet.
 
There's not really much else I can say about this blusher, I am genuinely very impressed and can't really fault it.
 
What are you're favourite MUA products?
 
Don't forget to comment and Follow on Bloglovin' while you're here :)
 
Bye :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment