Sunday 15 September 2013

10 Everyday Products

Hello,

Today I am going to be sharing with you 10 products which I use every day, or nearly every day at least and which I love. Obviously, these are not the only products I use every day but I just wanted to include a different selection.


 
Elvive Full Restore 5 Conditioning Repair Spray - Around £3
 
I have mentioned this product SO many times, I just really love it. It is so cheap, I think I got it on offer in Superdrug for £2-3, but it seems to be on offer every time I see it, and it works miracles in detangling my very knotty hair and leaving it soft and lovely :)
 
 
Soap N Glory Mist you Madly Body Spray - £3.50 (for this mini size) £6 - Full size £8.50 (for the scent-sational set)
 
I love Soap N Glory products, and I especially love the names or all of them, they are so witty and the person who thinks them up has a very good imagination, I got a set of 3 scents from Soap N Glory (called Scent-Sational, which is another amazing name) and I love them all but this is my favourite! It smells so lovely, I cant even describe it, but I love it! It isn't too strong either, but lasts well, I use this every morning.
 
 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - £8.99
 
This is definitely my go-to foundation and I wear it basically every day, its medium coverage and gives a nice finish, somewhere in between matte and dewy.
 
 
Joursna Stippling Brush - £1.89 (from ebay)
 
What I would really love is a beautiful set of Real Techniques brushes, however, despite many people saying that they are 'drugstore' I do think they are slightly expensive for me right now, but when I have the funds, I will definitely be buying a set! But for now, I bought this cheap one off of Ebay, it really is very soft and amazing quality for the price, I use it to apply my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.
 
 
 
 
 
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara - £10.99
 
Need I say more?! My holy-grail mascara, I love it to pieces, the brush looks weird, but it separates lashes and doesn't clump but adds length and volume, also the bottle lasts a ridiculously long time, I have had this one since the beginning of May and used it everyday.
 
 
Vivo Radiant Boost Highlighter - £3.49
 
I recently got this highlighter and WOW does it work. I wouldn't say it would be great for top of cheekbones/brow bone kind of highlighter however under my eyes on top of my usual concealer it really stops my dark circles coming through so much, I also find that, because it is so thick, it sets my concealer and makes it last longer.
 
 
The Body Shop Matte It Primer - £9
 
I got this ages ago and re-discovered it recently, I think it does keep my foundation on a little better than with nothing but the thing I like best about it is how soft and velvety it makes my face feel!
 
 
 
 
 Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss - £2.99
 
I love this lip balm, it has a slight peachy tint to it which I love but it smells amazing! I use this every morning when I put on my makeup.
 
 
Primark Eyelash Curlers - £1
 
A few months ago I would've sworn by it to only ever use travel eyelash curlers as any others pinch the skin around my eyes, however, I tried out my Mums ones of these, and hey didn't, I also love the look of them and they are strangely bouncy which I really like. Another plus is that I don't have to jam my fingers into those annoying little things which normal ones have, so obviously I bought myself a pair, and they do curl my eyelashes well as well, after a little rant about pointless things, most people only mind if they have curly lashes after using them!
 
 
 
I'm really sorry I honestly have no idea where this brush is from or how much it was, it was given to me and I've had it such a long time.
 
Even though this brush is HUGE I love it for bronzing, it only picks up a small amount of product, and I think the minimal product used gives the best result when bronzing and it spreads out to almost as big as my face, making it really easy to bronze evenly and lightly.
 
 
So that's it, a random selection of 10 products which I use - nearly - every day :)
 
What are your everyday products?
 
Also, I am on the lookout for a new foundation, any suggestions?
 
Don't forget to comment and Please follow on Bloglovin' while you're here
 
Bye :)

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I love Maybelline baby lips too!

    I'm following you via Bloglovin' now! Feel free to come visit my blog :)

    xx Bo
    http://aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They are amazing!
      Thank you very much! I have followed back :)

      xx Jemima xx

      Delete