Friday 6 September 2013

Review: Clinique Clarifying Lotion

Hello,
 
Today I am going to be doing a review of Clinique's Clarifying Lotion.
This is a sample sized bottle however full sized bottles cost £16.50 and are available here
 
 
 
What Clinique says : "  De-flakes, sweeps away buildups of oil, nudges fresher skin to the surface. Helps dry skins maximise moisture, oily skins avert breakout "
 
I don't use his to remove my makeup, I actually use this afterwards and I find that it feels as though it removes anything that the cleanser didn't and it also removes the cleanser itself which I really love because I don't really like going to bed with cleanser or any products on my face.
 
One thing I really don't like about this product is the smell. It literally smells so strong and chemically and I really don't like it, because of this, I always splash my face with clean water after using it.
 
I do really like this product though - despite the smell - because I like the feeling of my face being totally oil free before I go to bed and I do really believe that it is preventing breakouts as hey don't have a chance to develop overnight.
 
I haven't actually tried the whole 3-step-skincare routine from Clinique, partly because I don't moisturise my face every night and I also already have a means of removing y makeup which I like, however this is the 2nd step if people were completing the 3 steps.
 
I really like using this product and I have never found an alternative which feels as though it removes all of he cleanser and oil from my skin.
 
Do you know of anything similar?
Post suggestions?
 
Don't forget to comment and follow on Bloglovin' while you're here <3
 
Bye <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment