Friday 6 September 2013

Review: Maybelline Baby Lips

Hello,
 
Today I am going to be reviewing Maybelline's Baby Lips. These have been around in America for ages and I really had my eye on them (much like many other American products which I am waiting to come to England!) and then they came to England! I was so excited!
 
So I bought these 2:
 
 
 
I love the names of them (I also have my eye on 'Cherry Me') and they smell so amazing!
 
'Pink Punch' is such a gorgeous pink colour and I think it's my favourite out  of the two!
 
'Peach Kiss' is quite nude but adds a lovely peachy colour too the lips (as its name suggests!) and is very natural.
 
Before I bought them, I was slightly doubtful that they really did 'moisturise' the lips and act like a lip balm but I was very surprised! they really are just like lip balms just with lovely colours!
 
I am impressed with how long they last, not really as long as a lipstick but that doesn't really bother me.
 
They retail at £2.99 which is very cheap and they are totally worth the money!
 
A must buy I think!
 
Are there any blog posts/ reviews you'd like to see?
 
Don't forget to comment and follow on Bloglovin' while you're here :)
 
Bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment