Sunday 15 September 2013

Hair Products

Hello,

Today I am going to be showing you which products I use in my hair from shampoo to salt spray. By no means do I use every one of these products every day, and I definitely don't use them all at once, they are just products which I  sometimes use.

 
Inecto Pure Coconut Shampoo - £3.70 (here)
 
I wash my hair every other day with this shampoo, it smells amazing and makes my hair feel really soft, another plus is that it doesn't have Parabens in and I prefer not to use them when I can, especially with something I use as regularly as shampoo.
 
 
Inecto Pure Coconut Hair Repair Treatment - £3.99 (here)
 
Once a week, usually after swimming, I use this hair repair treatment after washing my hair, it smells lovely again, and luckily has the same scent as the shampoo so they don't clash and smell horrible. It really does condition my hair well and makes it really easy to brush through.
 
 
Elvive Full Restore 5 Conditioning Repairing Spray - Around £4 (I think)
 
This spray is amazing! It detangles my very knotty hair instantly and leaves it feeling lovely.
 
 
Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Protection Cream - Around £3
 
This is a leave in Conditioner, it says that it can be used or dry or wet hair, but I find that using it on dry hair makes it greasy and horrible but on towel dried hair it definitely makes up for not using conditioner after shampoo whilst washing my hair, which I rarely do, I wouldn't use this at the same time as a mask, I generally use it a couple of times a week, it makes my hair soft and I do think that it protects me against split ends!
 
 
Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Split Ends Intensive Mask  Around £3
 
I used this mask for a long time, before discovering the Coconut one (which I prefer) but I still think I should mention this. I'm not sure I would describe it as 'Intensive' but I don't have particularly dry or damaged hair and it works well for me and again I feel it protects my hair from split ends, and I really love the smell!
 
 
Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Spray  £1.99
 
I love using salt spray when I have my hair in a high pony tail or sometimes just when is down, my hair is naturally VERY straight and also quite heavy so I doesn't really hold styles at all, however this does last quite a while, a few hours at least. I don't find this one drying at all, which is something I hear people say about salt sprays regularly however it does have a very 'beachy' smell which does linger, but I don't particularly mind that.
 


 
Batiste Mini Dry Shampoo in Tropical - £1.49
 
I wash my hair every other day because washing it every day destroys the natural oils made by it, which I don't want to do, and also partly because I neither have the time or energy to wash it every day! So on the between-days I use this Dry shampoo to give my hair a little boost and stop any grease.
 
What hair products do you love?
 
Also, I am on the hunt for a new foundation, any requests?
 
Don't forget to comment and Follow on Bloglovin' while you're here :)
 
Bye :)
 
 

1 comment: