Sunday 22 September 2013

My Favourite Youtubers

Hello,
 
So, like most people nowadays (especially my age) I spend a large proportion of my life on YouTube. Today I am going to be sharing with you my top 10 youtubers, which, if you haven't watched already, you should right after you've read this post!
 
These aren't in any particular order, because I couldn't pick an order! (It's hard enough picking 10!)
 
They also range from beauty youtubers to just random ones who don't have a particular theme to any of their videos!
 
1)
 
Zoella (Zoe)
 
 
2)
 
Sprinkle of Glitter (Louise)


3)



 
Tanya Burr
 
4)
 
Pointless Blog (Alfie)

 5)
 
Jim Chapman
 
6)
 
Tyler Oakley
 
7)
 
Marcus Butler
 
8)
 
Thatcher Joe
9)
 
Eleventh Gorgeous
 
10)
 
Sawyer Hartman
 
There are so many youtubers that I watch this is just a small selection!
 
Don't forget to follow on bloglovin' while you're here :)
 
Bye :)







1 comment:

  1. I love all of theses youtubers! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    Check out my giveaway - Win a MAC lipstick of your choice!

    ReplyDelete