Monday 5 August 2013

Collective Haul

Hello,
 
I was recently staying at my grandparents house for a few nights and I went shopping so I thought I'd share my purchases with you. I first went to Camden Market in London, I love the market there. Then I went quickly to Primark and there are also some bits from Poundland and odd little things from a couple of shops and also things that were kindly given to me.
 

So there it is... Everything I bought :)
 
So, as I mentioned, I first went to Camden Market. I didn't really buy much in Camden but what I did pick up I love.

Add caption
I am sorry as I seem to have not taken separate pictures of each of these items but I will describe them here. I first got a cushion cover, which is the purple thing at the bottom. I got this for £1.99 in a little shop there in the market and I thought it was beautiful and will go in my room well. In the same shop I got the 2 bracelets on the left, for 49p each, which I thought was a major bargain! Then I picked up this handmade floral head garland, they were 2 for £5 and I bought one and my cousin the other, so they were £2.50, but only £3 if you buy one. I am afraid there isn't a brand for the cushion and bracelets as ,as far as I know, these are only available at this stall and are one off type pieces, however the garland is from a brand called Poppy Daisy and although the site is undergoing maintenance at the moment, they will soon be available here.
 
 
 
I also picked up this floral shirt in Camden at a little stall for £5, which I am very pleased with :). I have never heard of the brand of this shirt, but the tag says 'Frankenwalder'.
 
Next on to Primark. I am quite impressed with myself for buying only this small amount in Primark as I am generally drawn in buy the deals and end up buying a lot, however I did put a lot of things down at the till, which I do slightly regret now but I like all the things I did get.



 
I'll do the boring thing first, I Got this pack of scrunchies as I really like how they look with ponytails or buns in my hair and they were £1 for 3!
 
Also for only £1 I got this backcombing brush, I had wanted one so of course when I saw one as cheap as this I was really happy, and it also has a nice little parting splitter thing on the end which is handy.
 
Next I got this Lip Stain for £1.50, I have wanted to try a lip stain also and I wasn't previously aware that Primark's brand Opia did one, but I'm excited to try this. It is available in this dark pink, a lighter pink and also a bright red colour.
 
I then got this beautiful flower hairband to go over a bun. It was also £1.50 and I just LOVE it!
 
Lastly I did get a pack of amazing glittery foam stickers for £1.50 however they were for my little sister so I wasn't able to photograph them.
 
I got this Natural Collection Loose Powder from Boots in the colour Transparent. It was only £1.99 and I have used it before and find it more successful than using some pressed powders that I have tried.
 
 
We had a quick walk around Dunelm Mill and, although I could've bought so many exciting things, I decided to be practical and get this organiser. It was reduced from £4.99 to £1.24 and I am going to use it to store my many shoes, which I leave around my house regularly.
 
 
Another hair accessory now! This is from New Look and was also reduced, from £6.99 to £2 and its a lovely little floral stretchy headband.
 
Now for Poundland. I know that some people may find it cheap or weird to buy things from Poundland but I find it amazing that you can pick up such bargains there!
 
 
 
 
I felt last week like I might start to apply some of my makeup with sponges occasionally and when I saw that I could pick up 25 for £1 I thought they'd be perfect!
 
 
Unfortunately last week saw the end of my loved travel eyelash curlers, which I preferred to normal ones so I picked up these cute Hello Kitty ones as a replacement.
 
 
Next I saw this lipstick crayon from the brand Chit Chat, which is Poundland's own brand, I have wanted to try a lipstick in a crayon form and I really like this coral colour, and I want to pick up the nude and pink colours that were also available.
 
 
This was the last thing I picked up in Poundland and I'm SO pleased with it! This used to be my favourite mascara, even when it was called 'Skyscraper' however when Collection 2000 changed to just Collection, they seemed to scrap this product. So when I saw this in there I was over the moon!
 
It's lovely because the brush is so fine so it gets all of your lashes and the other side is used to separate the lashes if they become clumped.
 
Lastly onto things I was kindly given by my lovely grandparents.
 
 
 
I got this oversized grey t-shirt as it was unworn and I love oversized clothes and it is from M&S.
On the t-shirt are these wax pictures which my Grandma made at a class and I think they are beautiful as so relaxing to look at...
 
 
 
I also received this sample sized Clinique Up-Lighting highlighter, it is only slightly shimmery which I am really liking about it and its great for use on the tops of my cheeks.
 
 
They then gave me these little cards to make with my little sister, each card makes a dinosaur model and I know this is really random but I just thought they were really cool.
 
 
This is a little compact fan from my Grandma with a beautiful painting of birds and flowers on it.
 
 
Finally these 4 lipsticks. I really love each of these.
 
 
Estee Lauder All Day Frosted Apricot 39 - This is a lovely bright coral orange/pink colour
 
 
Colorsport Lipstains Gold - Tropic 11 This is a lovely nude colour
 
 
Clinique Long Last Lipstick - Creamy Nude - Again a Beautiful Nude but with more pink undertones
 
 
Clinique Long Last Lipstick - All Heart - a lovely deep but fairly natural pink colour
 
Thank you for reading :)
 
Are there any of these products that you own?
Do you want any reviews of these products?
 
Please Follow on Bloglovin' while your here
Follow for a Follow
 
 
In a While Crocodile :)  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment