Thursday 25 July 2013

Accessories I Love #1

Hello :)


Today, I am going to be sharing a selection of the accessories I love, but I might do another one as there are so many!

I know this is quite an odd selection of Accessories, but here's why I like them and where to find them:

1) Ebay - Unisex Shamballa 10mm 9 Disco Ball Bracelet Clay Band Bead Shambala Crystals - £1.99 (Available here) - I know the shambala trend has sort of past, but I still really like them, I think they go with anything and they are just really cute.

2) Amazon -  Zehui Retro Gothic Bronze Alloy Geometric Triangle Necklace Sweater Chain – £2.35 (Available here) - This necklace is lovely, I bough it off amazon a little while ago and it goes with basically anything! It can be worn under collars, with sweaters or with a plain top, and I love triangle design on a necklace.

3) Ebay - 2 Cloth Dots Rubbit Ear Scrunchie Hair Tie Band Ponytail Holder - £1.39 (Available here) - I love scrunchies in general, but I especially like these ones with the little 'bunny ears' on. I think they look really cute with a ponytail or bun, and I am also aware that you can get them in topshop or new look, but I don't really have the money to spend £4 on one scrunchie.

4) Topshop - Flat Snake Chain Multirow - £1.50 (In Sale From £10) (Available here) - I really like this necklace, and I'm definitely hoping I can find it in the sale for £1.50! It doesn't look too long, but not right up to my neck either so it'll go nicely with mostly everything

5) Amazon - The Hunger Games Bracelet Mockingjay  - £3.45 (Available here) - I am slightly hunger games obsessed, if you haven already read the books, I think you should!! I love he mockingjay symbol and I also like little string bracelets like this, I always seem to have a giant collection that I don't take off over summer.

6) Amazon - Zehui Occident Style Retro Fashion V Shape Alloy Long Chain Charms Triangle Necklace Black - £1.57 (Available here) - Again with the triangles! I love the double triangle design of this and it looks quite long so would go nicely with plain t shirts or dresses.

7) Ebay - Boho Lady Girl Floral Flower Festival Wedding Garland Forehead Hair Head Band - £1.45 (Available here) - I really like flower head garlands and I like hat this one is quite little but I would also like a bigger one too :)

8) Amazon - Rose Gold Geneva Crystal Rhinestone Chronograph Watch with Metal Link Band - £6.49 (Available here) - I have this watch and I love it! the chronograph dials are just for decoration but I wasnt really expecting op end from that price! I like rose gold jewellery and it doesn't actually look or feel too cheap.

9) Amazon - Ladies Womens Vintage Celebrity Tote Designer Shopper Handbag Shoulder Satchel Bag Black - £13.71 (Available here) - this bag look perfect for shopping, its quite big and there is a big and a small strap too suit every occasion or oufit.

What jewellery do you  love?
Are there any blog posts/ reviews you'd like to see?

Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin' while you're here :)

In a While Crocodile :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thank you! :) , I love yours too! have commented and followed :) xxxx

    www.smallsparkle1479.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete