Friday 9 August 2013

ChitChat Lip Crayon and Primark Lip Stain

Hello,

I am going to be reviewing both of these lip products -
                                                                  Chit Chat Lipstick Crayon - £1 From Poundland
                                                                           Opia Lip Stain Pen - £1.50 From Primark





I recently bought these 2 products so I thought I'd review them.

 
 
I got this Lip crayon in the Coral colour because I liked the look of this now most, however now I have tried it I am hoping to pick it up in the other 2 colours - Nude Brown and Bright Pink.
 
Firstly the negatives - I Wasn't really expecting much for a pound so it didn't come as a surprise when it mushed the first time I used it - but I think this was because I left it in the back of a car in a bag all day on a really hot bad - so my fault! And it also doesn't last too long on my lips but these 2 things are not much of a price to pay for the tiny price tag.
 
Now for what I like - I love the way it subtly brightens and adds colour to my lips without giving too intense colour - so I can use it for a lovely natural look or also over the top of a brighter lipstick for a glossy look. I also quite like the packaging - I find it simple but effective and its easy to apply - so perfect for travelling.
 
 
I really like this Lip Stain - For £1.50 again I wasn't expecting too much but I'm really impressed. There were 3 colours - a lighter pink, this one and a bright red. I would like the lighter pink too but the red is very dark and I'm not sure it would suit me - but maybe if I went to a party or somewhere in the evening it would be good.
 
I cannot fault anything about this - it literally lasts such a long time - its hard to get off! I love the colour and the way it is easy to apply. Definite buy before going to a more expensive one!
 
 
What lip products do you like?
 
In a while crocodile :)

2 comments:

  1. That lipstain looks great. Don't really see much color coming from the crayon. I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have a an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it is! the crayon is pretty sheer but I like it anyway :) I have, your blog is lovely :) I have followed via Bloglovin', it would be lovely is you could follow me too please? but no worries if you can't, I've never come across a link party before but it seems like a lovely idea, ill definitely check it out :)

      Jemima xxx
      www.smallsparkle1479.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete