Friday 9 August 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoo's

Hello :)

If you haven't already heard of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow creams then where have you been? Anyway, today I am going to be talking about the 2 shades which I have. I received these as a present long before they were such a big 'hype' and there are also some other colours which I'd like to get.

I have the colours 05-Eternal Gold and 15- Endless Purple
 
They really do last all day and they are brilliant for use on their own or as a base for powder eyeshadows, the consistency is fairly thick and creamy but they aren't too hard to blend with fingers or a brush.
 
They retail for £4.99 which isn't too bad at all considering how long they last. So little is needed to create such an effect.
 
 
 
This is the colour 05- Eternal Gold, I only have a tiny bit on here, blended with my fingers and it gives a lovely subtle look which I really like.
 
 
This is the colour 15- Endless Purple which is a less common one for people to have , I suppose as it's quite a bright and vibrant colour, but I still really like this one too. I also think that it complements my green eyes :)
 
 
 
Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow Eternal Pink
 
I really like this one in Eternal Pink - I think it looks so subtle and would be lovely to sweep over eyelids or even as a base for any other eyeshadows.
 
 
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 HR - Permanent Taupe
 
Another one which I like the look of is Permanent Taupe - It also looks very subtle and like it would go with anything and could fit so many different make up looks.
 
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 HR - On & On Bronze
 
I also love this one in On and On Bronze - I think it would team really nicely with Eternal Gold, or any of the others really and it also seems like a slightly darker colour, which I think I may even be able to use in the crease as a contour.
 
 
Which Colour Tattoo's do you like?
 
Please Follow on Bloglovin' while you're here :)
 
In a while Crocodile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment