Friday 9 August 2013

Review of L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

Hello :)

Today I'm going to do a review of my all time favourite mascara which is L'Oreal Telescopic.



 
 
It is about £10.99 from Boots or Superdrug, and whilst this is on the more expensive range of drugstore mascaras, I think its worth it!
 
The plastic brush seems to not pick up much mascara, meaning that it doesn't clump at all and it lasts a very long time.  I have had this particular one since the beginning of May and it doesn't seem to be running out any time soon.
 
 
This before/ after picture shows the mascara after a couple of coats, but to do this I only needed to dip the brush in the pot once for each eye.
 
The only very small criticism I can make about the mascara is that before using it I have to take the brush out, then put it pack into the pot then out again to prevent it clumping and I'm not sure why, that just seems to work.  
 
I just really love this mascara, it is my 'go-to' mascara and I will keep re-purchasing it!
 
 
What's your favourite mascara?
 
Don't forget to follow while you're here :)
 
In a while crocodile :)
 
 
 
 

2 comments: