Thursday 29 August 2013

My Makeup Wishlist #1

Hello,
 
Today I am going to share with you some of the makeup which I would like to buy. I could spend so much money in Boots or Superdrug however I am usually fairly good at that - put it down at the till then regret it later - kind of thing! So this is just a - quite small - collection of some of the things that I have spotted and liked the look of!
 
 
1)      Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Eyeliner in Nude - £3.99
 
This Kohl eyeliner is said to brighten under eyes and - as a sufferer of awful dark circles - I am willing to try anything promising to brighten my eyes

2)      Seventeen Doll’d Up Mascara - £6.49
 
When I saw this mascara, I honestly don't know why I didn't buy it! The brush is plastic - which has always been my preferred choice and it looks as though it would give brilliant length without clumping at all

3)      Soap N Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Light - £10
 
This concealer looks amazing! For £10 its got a slightly bigger price tag than many other concealers on the market, however in the compact there is an under eye brightening concealer, a slightly darker blemish concealer AND a setting powder
, I believe there is even a MIRROR! I seem to always need 2 concealers - a lighter colour for under eyes and slightly darker for blemishes so this would definitely resolve that problem
 
4)      Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Pinched - £7.99
 
I have really wanted to try a cream blush for AGES (and even though there is a vivo one in the post) these Revlon seem to receive good reviews and I really love this Corally Orange colour.
 
5)      Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya - £7.99
 
I feel as though I should hang my head in shame for not already owning any of these Lip butters! To be hones, I love all of the colours, but this orange one stood out of me - along with cotton candy which is a gorgeous light pink. What I really love about these is the packaging!

6)      MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder - £3

This MUA Highlighting Powder looks so brilliant and for £3, I don't think I can go wrong!
 
7)      Revlon Colourstay Foundation - £12.49
 
Foundation never seems to last on my skin and I have heard many great things from YouTube and blog reviews about the staying power of this foundation so I definitely want to try it
 
 
(I am very sorry for the use of stock images - which I am aware really don't look half as nice as photos which I have taken myself - however - sadly - I do not actually own the product therefore have no means to take the photos of them)
 

 
8)      Barry M Lip Paint in Touch Of Magic - £4.49
 
This lipstick blows me away every time I test it on my hand and admire, if you don't know already, the lipstick is NOT green, in fact it goes on clear and within a few seconds turns pink! It is meant to be the persons 'perfect' shade of pink however my friends and I have only ever tried it on our hands - on which we all get the same pink but I think maybe when applied to lips it goes to different pinks on each person
9)      Collection Fix Me Up Long Lasting Make-Up Fixer - £5.99
Again with the makeup not lasting - I think a makeup fixing spray may help to solve this and allow me to look the same in the morning as the afternoon!
 
10)   MUA Pro Palette in Undressed - £4
 
I love the look of this palette! I am very much a neutral person when I comes to eyeshadow and I think that all of these shades look lovely. 
11)   Sleek Face Contour Kit Light - £6.49
This contour kit it VERY raved about and I really want to try it!
 
12)   Bourjois Délice De Poudre in Illuminatrice #53 – (Bourjois Chocolate Highlighting Powder) – £6.99 – (That’s a guess as its not available in the UK L, But I’m guessing it would have the same price as the bronzer) -
 
LOOK AT THIS! I've never seen a CHOCOLATE HIGHLIGHTER before, I was blown away by the chocolate bronzer and if this was available in the UK I would definitely get it
13)   Bourjois Délice De Poudre Bronzer (Chocolate Bronzer) - £6.99
 
I have had my eye on this bronzer for ages and I will eventually get it! It smells like chocolate for goodness sake! and its meant to be a pretty good bronzer too!
14)   Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - £10.99
Lastly, but definitely not leastly is the bourjois healthy mix serum. I think this looks so amazing - as does the foundation but I think I would first love to try the serum form as I've never seen a 'gel' or serum foundation before and I think that would be exciting to try!
 
 
What's on your makeup wishlist?
 
Don't forget to comment and follow on Bloglovin' while you're here :)
 Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment