Saturday 21 December 2013

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama

Hello,

How is everybody? I've finally broken up from school for Christmas so I should be able to finally do some more posts. Today I am going to be doing a review of the Maybelline Brow Drama brow mascara, which I got as an early Christmas present from one of my friends :)

 
 
Maybelline Brow Drama - £4.99 here
 
Personally, I don't ever really heavily fill in my eyebrows as I don't think I need to, mainly because my hair isn't darker than my eyebrows however I do lightly fill them in with a pencil that is the same colour (Maybelline Master Shape in Soft Brown). That is until I received this brow mascara.
 
I have it in the colour dark blonde, which I believe is the lightest colour and it's perfect! It matches my eyebrows exactly and I love the look it gives.
 
If you are the type of person that fully fills in your eyebrows with a powder or pencil then this probably isn't the thing for you but if you like your eyebrows to look natural then this is what you need! It gives my eyebrows a nice shape and slightly fills them in without making them look like blocks of colour.
 
Another thing which I love about this is that it stays in all day and keeps the shape of my eyebrows, so it sort of works as a wax and colour without the hassle.
 
One small downside is that, like most mascaras, when you pull the brush out a clump can form on the end which will transfer into your eyebrows if not wiped off.
 
This product is also very reasonably priced for only £4.99 you get 12ml of product!
 
Overall, this product has become my new eyebrow staple and I will continue to use it for a long time, and you should definitely invest in it.
 
Don't forget to comment and follow on Bloglovin' while you're here :)
 
Bye!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I bought this yesterday and I love it already! x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete