Saturday 21 December 2013

My Favourite Everyday Scent: Soap & Glory Mist you Madly

Hello!

Today I'm going to be sharing with you my favourite everyday scent which is Soap and Glory's 'Mist you Madly'. I would first like to take a moment to appreciate the name of this product. The people who think of the names for Soap and Glory products has some serious imagination.

 
Soap and Glory Mist you Madly - £3.50 here
 
I'm not even going to try and explain the scent because im rubbish at describing things but Soap and Glory describe it as : 'flirty, floral, fragrant body spray featuring notes of bergamot and blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk.'
 
Its quite a sweet smell but without being too overpowering or sickly and its perfect for everyday. It's not a very heavy smell either which I like.
 
It is called a 'body spray' however when I think of body spray I think of an aerosol which this isn't, so I'd say its a cross between  a perfume and body spray.
 
I love this scent and if you haven't already you should definitely go and buy it!
 
What's your favourite perfume?
 
Bye!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love Soap and Glory's scents! This one sounds lovely :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete