Saturday 21 December 2013

The Christmas Tag 2013

Hello Everyone!

Are you excited for Christmas? I'm feeling positively Scrooge-like as it's the 21st of December (where did the year go) and I haven't done any Christmas themes posts. So when I saw this post on Alice's lovely blog I thought I'd get on board. The tag was created by the amazing Georgina so well done and credit to you!

1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I always used to have a real tree when I was little and I love them! I just think they look nicer and get everyone into the Christmas spirit, I love the smell of them too! However I think that there are some lovely synthetic trees around and the pines are slightly annoying!

2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I don't really like coffee or go into coffee shops very often so I'm not really sure what's available at Christmas time but I love hot chocolate so I'd go for a big hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows!
3. What's your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I love the multi-coloured look personally, but my tree is based on reds and gold and I love it :)

4. Giving or receiving?
The look on someone's face when you give them a present is a priceless feeling so I'd definitely go for giving! I also love to shop around and find people's presents! But obviously, anyone who says they don't like opening presents is lying!
 
5. To mince pie or not to?
Is this even a question?! To every time!
 
6. What's your traditional sunday lunch?
Generally we go for the whole hog. Turkey, ham, pigs in blankets, brussel sprouts, stuffing, roast potatoes etc.
 
7. Christmas day fashion
Generally I make an effort on Christmas day, I would normally wear a dress and heels :)
 
8. What's your favourite Christmas song?
It's got to be Fairy-tale of New York! "...And the bells are ringing out for Christmas Day..."

9. What's your favourite Christmas film?
Now this is a tough one. Its a close call between Elf and Love Actually, I love Polar express too! I'd probably say Elf though, I've seen it about a thousand times and it never gets old!

10. Open Presents before or after lunch?
I know I'm answering this with a question, but, can anybody wait until AFTER lunch to open any presents?! But seriously, Generally I will open my stocking as soon as I wake up, then all the presents from my Mum throughout the morning and have my presents from family after lunch when we see them :)

I would like to tag anybody who is reading this and hasn't yet done this post!
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS AND GET EVERYTHING YOU WANTED :)
 
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment