Sunday 24 November 2013

Current Beauty Favourites

Hello :)
 
Today I'm going to be sharing with you my current beauty favourites, as I've been loving quite a few new things lately :)
 
 
 
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Ivory
 
I've been using this foundation quite a lot lately, its good coverage, about medium I'd say and it has a lovely finish. I ordered this off of fragrance direct which is why this is a different bottle to the ones in Boots/ Superdrug but I'm not really sure if the actual foundation is different or not :/
 
 
Seventeen Phwoarr Paint in Fair
 
I'm really impressed with this concealer, I have inherited really bad dark circles so I'm constantly on the hunt for a good concealer which doesn't look really cakey and I definitely think I've found a gem in this one. If you don't have very dark circles I don't think this concealer would really be necessary for you but I have really been loving this and I will definitely re-purchase this many times!
 
 
L'Oreal Le Touche Magique Concealer in Natural Beige
 
Because I'm so conscious about my dark circles, I like to put an illuminating concealer over the top of the seventeen one and I've recently been using this one from L'Oreal because I really like the look it gives, it adds coverage and brightens my eyes without looking cakey at all.
 
 
 
 
Bourjois UNE Skin Glow Pencil
 
Sticking with brightening the eyes, I've recently been putting this nude pencil into my waterline to brighten and open my eyes. I got this off of Fragrance Direct, I'm not exactly sure if it's meant to be a concealer pencil or what its meant to be but its quite soft and perfect for using in the waterline.
 
 
 
MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blush in Blossom
 
I've really liked using this cream blusher from MUA lately, its a lovely natural pink colour and can easily be applied using my fingers, it lasts well and I really like the colour on my cheeks.
 
 
 
Sleek Contour Kit in Light
 
Now for the most exciting thing in this post by far. YAY, I finally got the ridiculously raved about Sleek contour kit, and it has not disappointed.
 
 
V05 Plump it up Dry Backcomb Spray
 
Lastly, is this dry backcombing spray, I had my eye on this for a while and I finally picked it up a little while ago, and I'm so glad I did. I'm not really sure how it works but it is amazing, it literally backcombs your hair without damaging it at all like backcombing it with a brush or a comb would.
 
So they are my current beauty favourites, what have you been liking lately?
 
Don't forget to comment and follow on bloglovin' while you're here :)
 
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment