Saturday 21 December 2013

Review: Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer

Hello!

If you have read a few of my posts, you'll know that I get really bad dark under eye circles, not due to lack of sleep or stress, I just get them, so I'm forever searching for a good concealer. I came across this 'Phwoarr Paint' concealer from Seventeen and couldn't resist.

 
Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer in Fair - £5.49 here
 
 
(sorry for the awful state of this product, I forgot to take pictures when I first bought it before using it!)
 
 
What attracted me to this concealer is the fact that its described as 'heavy duty' and that it's specifically made for under eyes. I've tried heavy concealers under my eyes before that aren't specifically made for that area and it doesn't end well!
 
It is a very thick paste formula so if your dark circles aren't particularly bad then you definitely wouldn't need this but for me it's perfect, teamed with other things.
 
The concealer lasts well, it does fade throughout the day but it stays quite well when I'm at school. You only need a tiny bit for so much coverage and it really does work at covering my dark circles, however I prefer to still use a brightening concealer over the top, mainly because I am quite conscious about my dark circles.
 
The compact is really sturdy and it also has a little mirror, making it lovely for travelling and re-applying throughout the day!
 
There are only a couple of faults I can find with this concealer, and one of them is the colour range. Now this isn't a problem for me, as I have quite pale skin and I find that the shade 'fair' is perfect however it is only available in the shades fair and medium, meaning that there isn't any available for any darker skin tones which is very annoying and I think Seventeen should consider bringing out more shades! The other small issue I have is that if you put too much of this on it goes slightly pink and builds up so you should take caution with how much you're applying.
 
Overall, I really like this concealer and its perfect for anyone with bad dark circles or if you're particularly tired on a day! I would definitely re purchase this!
 
What is your favourite concealer for your undereyes?
 
Bye!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment