Tuesday 23 July 2013

My Fashion Wishlist

Hello :)

Today I am going to be sharing my current fashion wishlist.

 
 1) New Look - White Polly Floral Crepe Cami - £12.99 (Available here)
I really like the cami style in general - this is not the only one I like but I thought that showing a pretty patterned one would be nicer than a plain one.

2) Amazon - Motel Carly Shirt in Fiji Print - £14.98 (Available here)
I am getting into brightly patterned shirts - I just think they are a lovely summery statement piece suitable for any weather or occasion.

3) New Look - Watermelon Floral Textures Shell Top - £16.99 (Available here)
Shell tops are really pretty and compliment my figure well (I think?!) and I also like this textured effect.

4) New Look - Navy Tie Waist Lightweight Parka - £17.99 (Available here)
I am aware that it is (supposedly) summer, but I really like this parka for any rainy days, it looks nice with anything and wont give too much heat.

5) Amazon - Turquoise Chiffon Open Front Blazer - £5.63 (Available here)
I have wanted a brightly coloured summery blazer for a while now, I think they just brighten and enhance any outfit (depending on colour obviously!) and I couldn't find one for less than around £30 which is a bit steep for my budget, so I'm really happy I've found this one

6) River Island - Coral Bird Print Cropped T shirt - £7 (In Sale - From £15) (Available here)
I love little crop tops that are like this, not too tight or too short, but still look lovely with something high waisted, and I also love the cue little pattern on this one.

7) Misguided - Florence Value Knot Tunic in White - £6.99 (Available here)
I like the Cut out style and I also like that this dress is tunic style so wont be too tight, and perfect for the beach. It's available in some other lovely colours too but I chose white because I think that white outfits - particularly dresses - look very summery.

8) Topshop - MOTO Acid Wash High Waist Hotpants - £28 (Available here)
I think acid wash is a nice denim technique and high waisted shorts are a summer essential so these are perfect.

What is on your Fashion Wishlist?

In also thinking that I might do a Beauty/ shoes/ accessories wishlist in the near future, what do you think?

In a while Crocodile :)

 



11 comments:

  1. Aww the watermelon top is fab, I love it! <3 Great wishlist hun, hope you get everything you're lusting over :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's lovely :) thank you, I love your blog!

      Delete
  2. I love the River Island bird tee, so so so cute! I was eyeing it up in store the other day!
    Hope you're well,
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe, you too :)
      Jemima xxx

      ps. your blog is lovely :)

      Delete
  3. That parka is amazing! Ive been wanting one in a navy color but all I find is army green...

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good then :) happy shopping :)
      I love your blog! xxx

      Delete
  4. I love the white cutout dress no7. totally my wishlist! ♥♥
    hihi.. just come by to ur blog and I love it dear..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the watermelon top. Anything textured is right up my street! I also love both of the floral tops. Such statement pieces and perfect for summer!

    http://tshirtsandtea.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, textures are lovely, I got a nice textured skater dress from Primark recently for only £5!!! I Love your blog! Followed! xx

      Delete