Friday 25 October 2013

Fashion wish list #2

Hey,

Before I start this post I'd like to apologise that I haven't posted in such a long time, I had a really important English controlled assessment and I'm actually on half term at the moment -yay for my school having 2 weeks off instead of 1- and although this should give me more time to blog more, I've been so busy! And when I did get some time, my laptop completely died. Anyway, so now I am writing this on my iPad so I don't really know how it'll go but I'll try my best 😄

Onto the wishlist: 


(Top left) Tall Black Coated Disco Pants - New Look - £22.99

Yes, that's right,you have found somebody who does not yet own a pair of disco pants *hangs head in shame*. But I really do want a pair and eventually I will take the plunge and buy em, however I do not have £70 to spend on an original pair so I thought the new look cop offs would do nicely. I also went for the tall ones as I find that I have a problem with the length of the legs in new look trousers.

(Top right) Combined Checkered T-shirt with Collar - Zara - £19.99

I really like this tartan t shirt, if you hadn't noticed that tartan is in at the moment then I don't know where you have been and I think this collared top of perfect for autumn time, especially as it is quite dark but with some red which I always see as a really autumnal colour

(Bottom Left) Floral Print Sweatshirt - Zara - £25.99

If there's one thing I love about autumn it's wearing jumpers like this (or sweaters, sweatshirts, I never really know what to call them) I just think they are super comfy and can be really casual or more dressed up and they are warm for if it's a little bit cold but not too hot because you never know what the weather will be like in autumn! I really love the floral pattern on this one in particular.

(Bottom Right) You Can't Sit With Us T-Shirt Mean Girls - EBay - £6.99

I found this tshirt on a blog where the blogger had written "and if you don't understand it, when then you're just as dumb as Karen" which made me smile but unfortunately I cannot remember which blog it        
was. 



(Top Left) Black Tartan Cap Sleeve Shift Dress - New Look - £22.99

I don't own any dresses in this style but I do really like it and I think that the tartan print is very different and suits the style of the dress, I love this!

(Top Right) Cut Out Chunky Biker Shoes - EBay - £24.99

I really love cut out boots and I've wanted a pair for a while but I did originally have my eye on a pair with a bigger heel which I love too but then I started thinking that I don't actually have a pair of not high heeled ankle boots - although I'm not sure id use the word flat to describe these - and I know that I would get much more opportunity to wear lower heeled ones which is why these are in my wishlist rather than higher ones.

(Bottom Left) PVC Clear Raincoat - EBay - £14.50

I love that you can still see any outfit through these raincoats and the whole idea of it is amazing I think

(Bottom Right) Knitted Marbel Woven Jumper - Topshop - £38

Yet another thing I love to wear in the colder months, knitted jumpers. I like that this one has contrasted sleeves to the middle and the pattern is so colourful and mesmerising 



(Top Left) Moto Bleach Denim Dungarees - Topshop - £18 (in sale) £38 (not in sale) 

These May look somewhat summery for this time of year but I think with tights and a long coat these will look lovely Even on colder days 😀

(Top Right) 2 Pack Burgundy and Monochrome Floral Peplum Tops - New Look - £17.99

I love peplum tops especially with leggings I think think they are really easy to wear and can be smart or casual depending on how you dress them up and I think both of these are perfect for autumn

(Bottom Left) Annie Oversized Vintage Jumper - Boohoo - £15

Another knitted jumper, i love being comfy and this jumper looks so cosy and warm and I also really like the colour of it 😀

(Bottom Right) Nike Blazer Mid Trainers - Nike - £70

Whilst I am aware that I will probably never get these shoes because they are extremely overpriced I thought I should include them as I do really like them and they look really comfortable And like they would go with nearly everything 😀

So that's it for my fashion wishlist, I hope you liked it 😀

What items of clothing do you have your eye on?

Please Comment and follow on Bloglovin' while you're here 😊

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee





No comments:

Post a Comment