Friday 4 October 2013

Liebster Award Nominations

Hello :)
 
Bex from Bexelle beauty kindly nominated me for the Liebster award as well as the versatile blogger award, thank you so much Bex!
 
 
The rules:
  1. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
  3. Nominate 5 to 10 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
  4. Make up your own 11 questions or use the 11 your nominator gave you.
  5. Leave a comment on your nominee's blog about their award.
Bex's 11 Questions:
 
1. If you were stuck on an deserted island what 3 beauty items would you take with you?
This is such a tough one, to be honest, if I was alone and stuck, I probably wouldn't bother wearing makeup, but I think I would definitely take cleanser because i'm guessing sleeping outside wouldn't be good for my skin. The other too would probably be body wash and shampoo because I would rather be nice and clean than have makeup on, especially if I was on my own.
 
2. What is your favourite movie and why?
I don't really have a favourite movie, I really like Forrest Gump because its really cute and I also like Disney and Pixar Films :)
 
3. If you could swap lives with any celebrity for a day who would it be?
Probably Kendall or Kylie Jenner because they are beautiful and I love them.
 
4. Who are your favourite bloggers?
I think Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter and Tanya Burr are my absolute favourites but I also really love Lily Pebbles, What I heart Today etc
 
5. What inspired you to be part of the blogging universe? 
My obsessive for Makeup inspired me, and I wanted to be able to do reviews and things, mainly because I love reading blogs
 
6. What is your dream job/career?
A pediatrician
 
7. What is your favourite fashion or beauty brand?
There are literally so many brands I like, maybe Rimmel, or Collection, or Maybelline?
 
8.Who is your beauty/fashion icon?
I think Zoella for both, but I also really like Fearne Cottons style in beauty and fashion too
 
9. What is your favourite yearly holiday?
CHRISTMAS
 
10. What is your perfect holiday destination?
Australia
 
11. What is your biggest wish?
This is such a hard question, I don't have a clue really
 
Nominations
 
This is really difficult, because most people have already been nominated for this before but here they are:
 
1. Bo from About Bo
2. Karla from My Serendipitous Life
3. Andrea from Andy Style
4. Jana Marie from Amore For Fashion
6. Ava Clarice from xovintagewayoflifexo 
 
Questions for my nominations:
 
1. If you could only wear one makeup item for a whole month what would it be?
2. What is your favourite film and why?
3. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
4. Where in the world would you love to go?
5. What is your favourite ever beauty product?
6. Who is your icon?
7. Who are your favourite bloggers?
8. What is your best makeup tip?
9. Would you rather have to where bright coloured makeup all the time eg blue mascara, pink eyeshadow, or never wear makeup again?
10. What is your favourite time of year?
11. What are your favourite blog posts to read?
 
Thank you again to Bex, and well done to each of my deserving nominations <3
 
Bye <3








2 comments:

  1. Hey! How are you? Thaks for the follow! I'm following you on bloglovin and google friend too! Do you also follow me on google friend? http://caixaseetiquetas.blogspot.com.br/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm okay thank you how are you? You're Welcome! Thank you for following back! I have just followed on Google Friend :)
      Jemima <3
      www.thebeautybeholder1479.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete