Tuesday 8 October 2013

My Most Used Makeup Collection & Storage

Hey :)
 
So today I am going to be showing you how I store my 'everyday' makeup. Obviously I do not use all of this makeup everyday (or I'd be CAKED!) but this is just what I use most then I have a big drawer which I keep everything else in. I am aware that I don't have that much makeup compared to many people but I like what I have and to me it's a big collection!
 
Sorry for the rather cluttered looking drawers!
 
 
 
Just incase you were wondering, I don't keep a bottle of Jack Daniels by my bed ;) No, that is a cute little bottle which I keep hair grips in, also here is a little Love ETC Solid Perfume from Body Shop, a tiny perfume from Next, a couple of Ecotools brushed and some really random brushed :)
 
 
Let's just a take a minute for possibly the coolest makeup brush pot in the world! It is made from this old china cheese pot thing and I decorated it with PVA glue and Marvel wrapping paper from primark :) I have a range of random brushes, the black ones are from a set I got on Amazon for about £6-8, the stippling brush is from Ebay and was around £2, the comb is from Body Shop, Backcombing Brush from Primark, Ecotools Foundation Brush, Random Foundation Brush
 
 
This is the box I keep foundations, mascaras, concealers and things which wont fit in the little drawers underneath in! The box is a cardboard one from Hobby Craft I think covered in a really cool New York Wallpaper which I got a sample of from Homebase :)
 
So here's what I keep in that box:
 
 
Garnier Ambre Solaire Face and Neck Sun cream
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Collection Cover and Go Foundation
Body Shop Matte It Primer
 
 
 
I love keeping makeup items in little tealight holders, I just think its a great way to store them, they look nice and don't take up too much space, everything is also really easy to find which it can't always be if they are lying down.
This is where I keep my concealers, because I'm a slight concealer freak (dark circles, need I say more!) and I also have an eye primer in there too :)
In here there is:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Clinique Airbrush Concealer
NYC Smooth Skin Concealer
Maybelline Mineral Concealer
L'Oreal True Match Concealer
Vivo Radiant Boost Highlighter
W7 Eye Primer
 
 
Another tealight holder :)
In this one I keep mascaras, eyeliners and an eyebrow pencil:
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
2True Flash Eyes Mascara
Collection 2000 Skylash Mascara
L'Oreal Superliner Sponge Tipped Eyeliner
Primark Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil
 
 
I also keep my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and my 2True All natural Matte Bronzer in here because they wont fit in the drawers :)
 
 
Lastly, I keep My eyelash curlers from Primark in there, Vivo Eyeshadow Palette in Dreamy and Ebay Concealer Palette
 
 
Now onto the cute little drawers from Poundland! As soon as I saw them, I loved them so much, they are SO cute and perfect for storing makeup and they were only £1!!!
 
In the top drawer, I keep highlighters,  Eyeshadows and lipsticks/balms :)
 
 
Highlighters:
 
Calvin Klein Crème Eyeshadow in Bare Silk (Browbone Highlighting)
Chit Chat Highlighter
Clinique Up lighting Illuminator
 
 
Eyeshadows:
 
Tesco Eyeshadow in Shade 2
Constance Carroll Eyeshadow in Taupe (Left) Beige (Right)
NYC Metro Quartet in Best of Broadway
 
 
Lipsticks/Balms/Liner:
 
Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in Iced Caramel
Collection Lasting Perfection Lipstick in Satin Bow
Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch (Left) and Peach Kiss (Right)
Revlon Lip liner
 
 
Onto the bottom drawer where I keep blusher, bronzer and powder
 
 
MUA Blusher in Cupcake
Rimmel Mono Blushers in Smoked Oyster (Left) and Santa Rose (Right)
MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in Dolly
 
 
W7 The Bronzer Matte Compact
 
 
Constance Carroll Silk Finishing Powder
 
So that is my collection of makeup which I use most and keep on top of my drawers :)
 
Here is a few random pictures of inside my makeup drawer:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Is there anything you'd like reviewing/ a look done with?
 
Don't forget to comment and follow on Bloglovin' while you're here :)
 
Bye <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Fab post Gem! I love seeing other peoples make up storage :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice! :) I know, I love looking at makeup storage! <3

      www.thebeautybeholder1479.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. thank you very much, I have followed on Bloglovin :)
    Jemima <3
    www.thebeautybeholder1479.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some great storage ideas here, I need to do a makeup overhaul and incorporate them because my makeup is always a mess !!!!! xx

    Find me on bloglovin:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7392713/to-have-have-not

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute collection! xo

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete