Sunday 24 November 2013

Winter Beauty Essentials

Hello,
 
I'd firstly like to apologise for not posting in absolutely AGES, I've been really really busy with school and other things lately and I haven't had the time to sit down and  take photos, plan and write a post, so thank you for being patient.
 
Now onto the post. As it's getting colder and colder outside, I thought I'd do a post telling you my beauty essentials for wintertime.
 
 
Moisturiser:
 
 
Good Things Face the Day Moisturiser - £7.99 here
 
I know that moisturiser is a product that is used all year round, but in winter I think it is more important to moisturise, especially if you are like me and the cold weather really dries out your face.
 
 
Hand Cream
 
 
 
Norwegian Formula Concentrated Hand Cream - £3.85 here
 
 
As well as drying out my face, cold weather also makes my hands very dry, thanks for that, winter. So hand cream is really essential to carry around and I really like this one, it doesn't smell amazing but I find sometimes heavily perfumed hand creams don't really do anything for my dry skin.
 
 
Lip Balm:
 
 
 
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip balm Tin - £3.69 here
 
That's right, my lips also get really chapped in winter so I'm constantly putting lip balm on too. This one is minty and I really love it, I find that only natural lip balms do anything for my lips in terms of moisturising them especially in winter.
 
 Green Corrector:
 
 

 Natural Collection Green Corrector Stick - £1.99 here
 
Firstly I'm sorry for the horrible state of this product, I'm not really sure why, or if it's just me, but I get really red cheeks in winter so I reached straight for this and it really does work at correcting the redness so an essential for me.
 
Red Lipstick:
 
 
 
 
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 500 Diva Red - £6.49 here
 
I think that in winter red lipstick is definitely a staple, and really suits this time of year. I got this one before the moisture renew range was re-formulated and re-packaged but the same red colour is still available :).
 
Black Nail Polish:
 
 
Bourjois So Laque Nail Polish in Noir de Chine - £5.99 here
 
Call me a goth, but I think that dark nail polishes look really nice, especially in winter.
 
So that's my winter essentials, what are your winter beauty essentials?
 
Don't forget to comment and follow on Bloglovin' while you're here :)
 
Bye :)



No comments:

Post a Comment