Friday 4 October 2013

Versatile Blogger Nomination

Hello,

WOW! I haven't been blogging very long and don't have a great deal of followers but today I was kindly nominated by Bex from Bexelle Beauty - her blog is so lovely and if you haven't checked it out already you should definitely go there *after reading his post*.

I am so happy with being nominated for this so a massive THANK YOU to Bex.


The rules: 
 
  1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
  2. Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
  3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
  4. Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
  5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
 
My Nominations:
 
1. Bex from Bexelle Beauty
2. Alice Evans from There's Something about Alice
3. Libby from Life of Libby
5. Terri from C0yoteugly
 
I read a lot of blogs, but it is clear that many people with hundreds and thousands of followers aren't really going to take notice of me telling them I've nominated them for this award, so I chose these 5 people, I love all of their blogs and they are all very deserving :)
 
7 'Interesting' facts about me
 
I wouldn't exactly call myself 'interesting' and I am also only 14 years old so I have a pretty boring life and I haven't really done much yet but here goes:
 
1. I come from Romford in Essex (but no, I don't speak like the typical 'Essex girl')
2. When I am older, I want to be a Doctor, a paediatrician to be precise :)
3. I don't like fruit, except for bananas (sometimes) and raisins, but other than that, I eat any food
4. My favourite number is 5, because I was born on the 5th of May (the 5th month)
5. I want to do a lot of travelling, but the one place which I most want to visit is Australia
6. To get to school in the morning, I have to get a lift to the train station, get two trains and then walk, that is what I'd call COMMITED
7. I have a miniature schnauzer called Nina
 
That is everything :) Good luck to all of my nominations <3
 
Bye <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment